Old January 13th, 2013, 05:48 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Cruise Critic, Banned!

On Saturday, January 12, 2013 11:19:21 AM UTC-8, Brian K wrote:

I once posted something on CC which was removed. I got a personal email

from the moderator giving me the reason why the post was removed. Are

you possibly leaving out the parts where you were given reasons why your

posts were removed, and why you were banned? Most boards including CC

will give you a reason why you were banned. They also don't do it for

frivolous reasons.

I've told you, I've cut and pasted the screen I get if I try to visit. If you don't believe me, fine.