Old March 14th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Shawn \Me\ Hearn

Default Drive from Sanford Airport to International Drive, Orlando

In article ,
(WMcG) wrote:

Hi,
Could anyone please give advice on the easiest route for me to take
travelling from Sanford Airport to International Drive, Orlando. I
will be arriving from Britain and so will be unfamiliar with driving
on the right-hand side of the road.

Should I try to keep to Interstate Highway 4 for as much as possible?
Am I right in thinking that there are no tolls on I-4?

Are there specific points about driving in general in Florida and
about driving on main roads which I should be aware of? Any advice on
use of highway service areas?

Assuming you will be renting a car, just ask the rental agent for
directions. Odds are, the agent will pull out a map of the area and
use a pen to hilight the route for you.