Old June 3rd, 2004, 12:44 PM
Björn Olsson

Default Russian visa questions for UK traveller.

louis xiv wrote:
Things are obviously just more chilled out here in Edinburgh. ;-)

Yes, at the Stockholm Russian embassy too. Must be the latitude.

Bjorn

"Ulf Kutzner" wrote in message

Björn Olsson schrieb:

Question 16: I just took my standard travel insurance documentation

along to

the consulate. They waved this away dismissively so it's oviously not

a huge

deal. Maybe just send them a copy? You might want to check this out.

I'm, not surprised. I've obtained a visa about a dozen times, but they
have never checked my insurance docs.

They wanted my insurance number in Bonn; had to fill out an extra form.

Regards, ULF