Old November 6th, 2004, 08:59 PM
HDawson228

I usually rent a jeep from Executive. I have never had any kind of credit card
problem in Mexico. Many trips. I'm sure dishonesty happens just like here on
the web. I really enjoy seeing the beautiful shoreline of Cozumel, stopping at
some beach clubs. Be very careful renting scooters. My experience is that the
craziest drivers are those getting off the cruise ships. If you insist, pls
purchase travel insurance. I especially enjoy stopping at Mr Sancho's.
www.mrsanchos.com
I would guess that the distance of the very good paved road is 45 to 60 miles
and is not crowded at all. This map may help.
http://www.gocozumel.com/island-map.htm
Another fun spot is Coconuts
http://www.islacozumel.net/food/coconuts/
Food and drink is very good at these places.