Old July 22nd, 2006, 11:39 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.bush
Mxsmanic

Default Draconian vacation policies for US slave workers

Dave Frightens Me writes:

The buiding produces nothing. Everything else can be controlled.

Controlling it doesn't prevent it from producing heat. Any building
other than a completely abandoned building generates heat, and that
heat must be removed.

If a building is perfectly insulated, it will heat up until it melts.
If it is merely very well insulated, it might be able to do without
any heating system, even in the coldest winters. But it will always
need air conditioning, _especially_ if it is well insulated.

I think you spend that much now indoors anyway.

It's getting to be hot nine months of the year where I live
now--something I never expected even in my wildest nightmares.