Old July 23rd, 2006, 02:16 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.bush
Mxsmanic

Default Draconian vacation policies for US slave workers

mrtravel writes:

What part of the world population needs the ability to survive at +80C
or +176 F?

I was giving an equivalent in heat for a temperature of -80° C. I was
being conservative, though, since -80° C is about 100° below optimum,
so the real equivalent in heat would be 120° C. No part of the planet
gets much above 57° C, although a great many areas regularly approach
that temperature. This is good, since it is much harder for human
beings to deal with heat than it is for them to deal with cold.