Old April 6th, 2007, 10:16 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Traveling to Europe in May

On Apr 6, 8:59 am, "Dan" wrote:
So I have a trip planned in May to visit Scotland, Germany, and
Austria. I have planned the trip mostly, but I would like some
recommendations on where to visit in Scotland.

The combination Edinburgh and Glasgow is good. To a large extent
Glasgow's strenghs is Edinburgs weaknesses and vice verca. The
countryside should also be worth a visit if you susspect that your are
even slightly interested in whiskey a distellery-visit could be a
great way to see the countryside. I am not sure if the Scotish
football league will be over in May, but somebody else might help me
out with that?

Jan