Old April 6th, 2007, 03:46 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mimi

Default Traveling to Europe in May

"Dan" wrote in message
oups.com...
So I have a trip planned in May to visit Scotland, Germany, and
Austria. I have planned the trip mostly, but I would like some
recommendations on where to visit in Scotland. I have a blog regarding
my trip, if you could post at my blog and post any pictures, and tell
me where I should visit, that would be awesome. Thanks!

http://european-explorer.blogspot.com/

Well, I see your total trip is 24 days. How many days do you plan to devote
to Scotland?

The abbeys you mention are south of Edinburgh. Every thing else is to the
northwest. Look on a map and maybe plot your driving time on a mapping
program like www.multimap.com or the one at the AA website, www.aa.com. I am
warned driving times in Scotland are long and the roads narrow (sometimes
one lane only).

Marianne