Old October 9th, 2007, 10:56 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
kangaroo16

Default Reward for Illegal immigrants

On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 09:36:12 +1000, Alan S
wrote in :

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 11:17:24 -0500, Janet Wilder
wrote:

I sincerely hope that the rest of Australia doesn't have a negative
attitude toward Texans. I'm planning on enriching Australia with my
Texas-tourist dollars in less than two weeks and would have preferred
not to be insulted before I even got there.

He's a verbose transplanted yank according to his posts.

True, but do you disbelieve them? If so, why?

So any negative attitudes came with him. Come on out Janet, and
have a wonderful time:-)

Of course, and I didn't imply otherwise.

Cheers,
Kangaroo16

Cheers, Alan, Australia