Old October 9th, 2007, 12:03 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
kangaroo16

Default Reward for Illegal immigrants

On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 07:33:38 +1000, "Mel" wrote in
:

I sincerely hope that the rest of Australia doesn't have a negative
attitude toward Texans. I'm planning on enriching Australia with my
Texas-tourist dollars in less than two weeks and would have preferred not
to be insulted before I even got there.

Janet,

Kangaroo purports to be from the States

"Purports"? I could prove it to you, but see absolutely no
reason for doing so.

but has resided in Australia for
some years.

Probably longer than you have.

Please don't judge the rest of us by his/her standard.

"his/her"? ...I assure you that I am a "him". If you don't
believe me, then you don't have to read my posts.

Frankly I think 'roo has an overinflated view of his/her opinions to the
extent that they are inflicted on others whether warranted or relevant. Or
else we have a troll on our hands.

Whatever you want to think....

Kill-file the imported wildlife in r.t.a-nz and enjoy your trip to
Australia.
Mel

Cheers,
Kangaroo16