Old November 1st, 2007, 01:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Dudley Henriques

Default Speaking of D.B. Cooper...

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in news:xqadnfQMn-
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

karl gruber wrote:
The Columbia River is hardly a "stream!"

Karl

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
C J Campbell wrote:
Seems some guy from Minnesota, Lyle Christansen, is convinced

that
his brother Kenny was D.B. Cooper. Kenny Christansen is in fact a
dead ringer for Cooper, was an army paratrooper, bought a house

in
Buckley, WA, with cash that he never explained where it came

from,
and he worked for Northwest Airlines. On his deathbed he started

tell Lyle that there was something he had done that Lyle should
know, but then he died.

Kenny Christansen died in 1994 of cancer. The house is now a sign
shop.

Last I heard, some woman in Florida said she discovered the man

she
was married to for 20 years was Cooper. Don't know what ever
happened to this story.
My guess is that he went into one of those lakes that dot the
countryside where he baled, got tangled up in the shrouds and
drowned. I think someone found some of the money in a stream bed
some time ago. This one will hang in there with some of the other
unsolved mysteries of our time.
Perhaps someday it will get solved :-)

--
Dudley Henriques
Ever seen the Amazon???

Or what beer made from rice will do to a wellused urinary tract?

Bertie

Ouch! That hurts. Pass me a cold one anyway!

Getting on so one can't fly more than 15 minutes from a place to pee.

Bertie

Being alone in the Mustang has it's good points :-)

--
Dudley Henriques