Old November 30th, 2011, 02:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Janet Wilder

Default My Noise Complaint With Carnival (Liberty)

On 11/28/2011 10:56 PM, Bill wrote:
On 11/24/2011 12:13 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:

I think so. I've never cruised on Carnival, but the lines I like to
cruise with are ready and willing to do whatever will make

When I sailed on Celebrity Galaxy a few years ago, there was a problem
with noise either above or below my cabin (never could figure out where)
with what seemed to be large doors opening or closing at late/early
hours (the theory was that it was food storage areas). There were posts
on Cruise Critic complaining about this, but it was too late to change
our cabin. Celebrity never acknowledged it and the CD refused to let me
ask the captain a question about it during the Q&A session. I did get a
galley tour on that cruise (which I had been requesting but had not been
scheduled), I am not sure if it was related to my not being allowed to
ask the question. I do know that the CD said that someone would contact
me to discuss the problem and no one did.

Bill

Bill,

Did you write a letter to the CEO? That's what I would have done.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas