Old December 2nd, 2011, 04:16 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gadget World

Default My Noise Complaint With Carnival (Liberty)

Janet & Peter

Those of us who cruise a lot know that the suites are usually on the
higher decks.

Royal Caribbean and all cruise ships have a pool deck and a buffet
restaurant with cabins and suites below. The problem with late night
and early morning furniture draging is the crew cleaning up.

This problem would be nearly eliminated with two pool boys picking up a
piece of furniture instead of one dragging it.

The other source of noise is the hard wheels on the carts that go back
and forth during the long cleaning hours. Soft inflatable tires would
be far less noisy on the floors and the cabins below.

The most expensive real estate on any ship is the highest passenger
deck, the cruise line should do all possible to protect that valuable
profit center by limiting any noise producing activities during sleep
times by crew or other passengers.

I'm going on my "pinnacle" cruise with Royal Caribbean this week end in
a suite under the whirlpool. If this one is noisy, I won't hesitate to
call security.

Gadget