Old September 9th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Jeff Hacker

This does not belong in rec.travel.air. Take your politics elsewhere.

"flyingsux" wrote in message
Meghan Powers wrote:

America, get your head out of your ass and kick this guy out of office
on November 2. You will be an embarrassment to the entire planet if
monkey-boy is still around for a second term.

The problem is that while one half of the country abhors and deplores this
mother'effer, the other half thinks he is the second cumming of jesus
christ. So the country is split right down the middle. But when moron
Nader decided to run again, he practically handed the next election to the
monkey on a silver platter (again). Oh well, four more years of this

idiot
but then we'll get Hilary for 8. It'll take at least that long to undo

all
the damage this a$$hole's done. At least we'll finally get health

coverage
for all. Until then we've no right to call ourselves a civilized country.