Old March 15th, 2004, 04:44 PM
mickj

Default Tours to Egypt

Originally posted by Rick Leavitt
I am planning a trip

to Egypt, and am seeking some advice. I will be
accompanying my 35 year-

old autistic sister. She has been very
interested in Egypt for years

and has diligently saved her money for
this trip. It will be my

pleasure to accompany her on this
once-in-a-lifetime trip. Since

predictability and lack of surprise
should be an important component

of this trip, I believe we should do
this in a tour (maybe 7 days).

She wants to see the standard sites...
nothing unusual. I have

traveled some, and would never use a tour
myself, so I am somewhat

ignorant about the many tour companies
available.

Does anyone

have any suggestions? As I mentioned I think reliability
is the most

important criterion. She is pretty capable so probably
does not need a

tour for the handicapped, although that is always an
option. We would

be traveling from the East Coast US. Thanks for your
help.
... Rick

Hello there,

My advice will be to organize the trip
yourself. Book all the hotels and flights on the internet, and since you
are going with her, you will be there for assistance.

The thing with
tours is that, you can't seem to do things when you want to do it, its
always at somebody else's time. In this day and age, you can just book
everything yourself online, and plan your own trip. Since the birth of
the internet in 1990, i have been booking all my flights and hotels
online.

Good luck