Old October 11th, 2007, 09:34 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Hatunen

Default Engine Noise and Seating

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:33:50 -0500, "TMOliver"
wrote:

"Frank F. Matthews" wrote in message
.. .

mrtravel wrote:

Tchiowa wrote:

I don't know the Korean Air configuration but you'd have to be
*behind* the engines for noise to be a problem.

Nonsense. Have you ever sat anywhere near the back of an MD80?

None of the jets I've flown come anywhere near a Super Connie.

Those 3350 TurboCompounds could resonate.....

Not to mention those supersonic propellor tips.