Old March 4th, 2009, 10:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
traveler

Default Cruise Insurance

On Feb 26, 11:19*pm, (mp krieger) wrote:
Does any company have a "cancellation only"
policy? *We have full medical coverage and are an hour drive to the pier
so we don't need the usual package coverages.
* * * Thanks, * *Mur

Yes, there is one company that offers trip cancellation by itself,
globaltravelshield.com, but don't expect it to be less expensive than
a comprehensive package plan because in most cases that I've seen it
more expensive.

Also, the top 3 travel insurance web sites a

www.QuoteWright.com
www.insuremytrip.com
www.squaremouth.com