Old May 27th, 2004, 01:56 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Default Help! Were you on the Diamond Princess 5/21/04?

SueBee wrote:
If no one here has it, you might check on cruise critics or call
Princess and see if they will give you a duplicate letter.

Thanks so much, Sue. Cruise Critics is a great resource!

I did call Princess; all they could fax me was a copy of Cruise Week's
Special Edition: "Despite Rumors, Diamond Princess O.K. After Docking
Accident." It was interesting; talking to the lady I got in Customer
Relations, she knew less about the pier crash than the people at
TravelGuard or American Airlines I talked to from the ship! :-)

Have you been able to get a copy of the letter? I am not surprised about
Princess customer relations being useless.

sue