Old December 10th, 2004, 10:28 PM

I was unfamiliar with 2Africa. They are not a registered operator in
Tanzania and not a member of the Tanzania Association of Tour
Operators. They are not members of KATO either. I concluded they are a
US-based booking agent for a local outfitters.

Then a quick look at their web site tells me they are reselling
Predators Safaris tours. Now I know they sell budget group tours with
fixed schedules departing once a week - using the same itinerary
regardless of season or animal patterns! I have a huge problem with
that, but I continued my research.

Then it hit me. You can go with Predators and pay $805 for the Mount
Kilimanjaro Safari. Or you can go with 2Africa and pay $1490 for the
exact trip - they call it the Snows of Kilimanjaro Safari!

I am not kidding! Check out the two websites and do your own math!

Granted, 2Africa flies you to Nairobi so you have to fly from there to
Arusha. The flight is $135. Now you have:

$940 if you pay local, or $1490 with 2Africa!!! You overpaid by more
than $500 per person. Am I missing something?
Treemoss2, I am sorry but you probably overpaid!