Old April 10th, 2005, 05:05 AM
AlmostBob

look at maps of Illinois (spelling?) for sewage and fresh water plants, do
a google search for "public health sewage pollution contaminated water USA
1980-2004" and look for yourself, I just watch the shows on discovery
channel, and generally be so very glad I dont have to live in a third world
country
--
_
wrote in message
On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 21:33:54 GMT, "AlmostBob"
wrote:

North American drinking water is dragged out of the local river or ground
water, it is the combined urine and industrial wastes of all the upstream
cities.

Cite please.

Actually from a health & hygiene exam I did a few years ago, were you
aware that by the time treated human waste water is returned to the
ocean/rivers, it is very pure!

Australian water is rainwater collected in a dam, and so needs a lot less
chlorine than anything in North America, even Adelaide

Must have a bloody big annual rainfall to supply all ya Aussie cities
eh.

Never had anything like all those Great lakes cities, where the water

inlet
is 500m downstream of the sewage plant, just watched a tv show on that,

15
dead young children and hundreds of cases of the runs.
why Bottled water is such a big deal in the US

Is it?

Cath