Old September 2nd, 2007, 07:46 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Carole Allen[_1_]

Default disorderly conduct?

On Sat, 1 Sep 2007 23:33:44 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:
But the stalls were closed to the outside viewers. And maybe the cop
ignored the plea for paper. Tell me where in the Constitution it gives
those powers to the government to control private actions.

The stalls were located in a public building. Closed, oh please, you
can see right into most stalls via the door frame gaps with little
effort. Besides, most of us learned long ago to CHECK to make sure
we have paper before we get down to business. He'd have been better
off going to a gay bar and getting a room.

And there are cities that have banned smoking in your own house if there is
a possibility of a child being in the building.

Such as?