Old February 24th, 2013, 09:49 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

Default European Resturant Food prices

David Horne wrote:
Alfred Molon wrote:

In article , Frank
Hucklenbroich says...
Seems like what you would pay in a city in Germany. Then again, even in a
country like Germany prices can vary regionally. I live in Cologne, and
restaurants here are rather expensive. When I once went to Kiel (northern
coastal town), I was surprisend that food in Restaurants was about 25%
cheaper than in Cologne.

To make an example, here in Munich you can go to the PEP (Perlacher
Einkaufszentrum) and eat for 4-7 Euro. You will get a dish with rice or
noodles with meat and vegetables.

That's a shopping mall. You will get similar prices in malls in the UK
and US, but 'proper' restaurants are generally more expensive, as they
are in Germany too.

David

Kiosk? Grocery store?

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad