Old September 19th, 2003, 05:40 PM
Mark

Default ? Need place in cancun for 4 singles, early 30's

Blue Bay Getaway is probably your best bet. I heard a lot of good things.
Their sister hotel also called Blue Bay [Club] and is pretty much a dive and
it also caters to families . Make sure you agent doesn't send you there if
you decide to go.

For more info on the AI hotels, I recommend: www.tripadvisor.com

Just a thought. Have you thought about a singles cruise?

"Brian" wrote in message
om...
: Mark,
: Thanks for the reply. My buddy who I will be meeting in Cancun is
: suggesting Cancun Palace. We are not looking for drinking till we
: puke, type of time, but we are interested in a non-family place. Cost
: is really not an issue - we are all just looking to have a good time
: and meet some people.
: Brian
: