Old February 22nd, 2013, 05:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
travelbuzz

Default Marathon Delphi, Greece Top Three Travel Experiences?

http://goo.gl/prhA1 If you are planning on going to Greece This Year Check out the Smart Deals with this link Recommended Places to Visit.you can even Book now and Pay Later at the Hotel.

Athens ,Thessaloníki ,Mýkonos ,City Firá ,Piraeus

Wishing you a nice trip

On 2013-01-21 03:06:15 -0600, Martin said:

On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 20:56:54 -0600, Dan Stephenson

wrote:

I am in love with Britain, but, my, Greece is so special. If only it

had British weather, it would be perfect! I hate the Greek sun, it is

brighter than any other sun I've experienced. It must be all the light

colored rock at the sites I visit, reflecting the sunshine.

If Scotland had Greek weather it would be perfect too.

Hey what is wrong with Scotland weather? The only time I think I'd

dislike is midge-hatching season.

Late January isn't so great, either. But the rest of the time, I love it.