Old December 11th, 2003, 04:19 AM
Shashay Doofray

Default Need postcards for a 2nd grade class

"Gregory Morrow" wrote in message
ink.net...

Shashay Doofray wrote:

But since you live in Missouri, I don't suppose I will participate.

SD
from Missouri

When I first started visiting friends in St. Louis about ten years ago, I
honestly that the town name Festus was a joke. It's not.

[The most BORING newsgroup ever has to stl.general....]

Don't get me started on Missouri :-| It's the only place I've ever feared
for my own life....

--

No way? Where, exactly WERE you in Missouri? I've never felt that way even
in St. Louis or Kansas City. You must have been in the "really, really" bad

SD