Old May 20th, 2006, 05:30 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Saudi Arabia opens its doors to tourists

Markku Grönroos wrote:

"Gregory Morrow" kirjoitti
rthlink.net...

poldy wrote:

In article ,
Dave Frightens Me wrote:

I hate to say it, but after much consideration, my opinion of muslims
is coming on par with yours. They truly are all ****ed in the head.

Well the locals have money. A lot of them have cushy govt. jobs.

You hear about young men with no jobs racing expensive cars. There are
suppose to be a lot of malls.

So they must have great attitudes towards visitors.

The Saudis are rather like the Beverly Hillbillies -- all cash, all flash,
no class.

Perhaps you have this meaningless babble in groups like rec.travel.america
and so worth. The audience - I am sure about this - would be more adaptive.

You're more fun when you're sober :-)

Is the snow starting to melt in Lapland yet...???

--
Best
Greg