Old April 3rd, 2009, 02:27 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dan Stephenson

Default Europe motoring atlas recommendations sought

On 2009-04-02 01:24:56 -0500, je said:

Worked more or less well for the countries I drove
the last few years - but my last trips to Norway
and Greece were before internet browsers existed .... :-(

What were some of the more scenic-beauty sorts of places in Norway and
Greece, for you?

I remember the area around Delphi was pretty amazing. The hotel room
looked out on the valley -- wow.
--
Dan Stephenson
Photos, movies, panos from the Europe, USA, plus N.Z.:

(remove nospam from email address to reply via email)