Old February 21st, 2009, 09:45 AM
malcolm malcolm is offline
Member

Default Planning to visit Sydney………..need advice!

Hello everyone, I have been planning to visit Sydney with my family. Since, I am real busy with my hectic schedule; I thought that it would be a good place to relax for some days with my entire family. The reason I am here is that I don’t have any close associates that have been there, so I need advice from you people to help me know what are the do’s and dont’s that I need to take care of……..please do advice me on this.

Thanks in advance.