Old April 9th, 2007, 05:11 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Corné

Default What to bring to South Africa

"krypto" schreef in bericht
ups.com...
I'm going on a trip to Capetown and KNP for the first time. Is there
something I can bring along to give to local children .... pencils or
candy bars, stuff like that? What are some of the places where I might
run across kids that need stuff?

If you want to help the local people... they have more needs then candy bars
and pencils. There are in every rural village organisations where you can
contribute towards the fight against HIV/AIDS, Tbc etc.

If you go in at the Kruger gate near Hazyview, you pass 1 or 2 townships.

Enjoy your stay.

Regards from the bush,

Corné.

www.amukela.com