Old April 17th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Icono Clast

Jim Logajan wrote:
(LuisMedina) wrote:
interesting places in Silicon Valley . . . San Francisco and more.

The Tech Museum in San Jose.

My technical knowledge is minimal. I found the museum pleasant but
unenlightening. Although I've not yet visited it, I hear that the
Children's Museum is much better.

Lick observatory on Mount Hamilton.
Downtown Los Gatos.
Stanford University.

The world's worst roller-coaster (The Grizzly) is at Great America in
Santa Clara but it has some good steel-coasters.

I recommend a visit to The Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum and the
Winchester Mystery House. I've been to each several times and plan to
return several more.

For what to see and do in San Francisco, please visit the "Don't-miss
Sights!"
http://geocities.com/iconoc/Articles/Sights.html page at
the site at Right in the sig.
Un San Francisqueño en San Francisco.