Old October 23rd, 2005, 11:02 PM
Brian K

Default Are Royal TResorts in Cancun open post Wilma

On 10/23/2005 2:19 PM Mike after palpating a Ginkgo, electronically
interjected:

Any information on condition would be appreciated.

Wilma "stalled" over Cancun for more than 24 hours. Some hotels in the
Hotel Zone were flooded up to the third floor. From AP photos I've
seen the town has been totally trashed. Right now they are working on
evacuating American tourists out of the town. It's too soon to tell,
but my guess is that things won't be up and running at that or any hotel
for several weeks.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera