Old March 25th, 2008, 04:28 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Anonymouse[_3_]

Default AW: Why We Don't Want "Free" Medical Care

Look what up? Medicare is universal coverage for seniors. Full stop.

partial coverage

nothing comparable to universal coverage, like France.

and medicare (even with a medigap policy) doesn't cover most medications.

Then absolutely no country has it because they all have cases like
Hirst's, rationing in many, etc. etc.

please site a verifiable case like this in France?

No for the reasons I have already stated. If you going to allow
exclusions for cases like Hirst's, rationing, etc.

a single person is an exception.

a majority of the population is not.

and the Hirst case couldn't come up under medicare.

medicine isn't covered.

--

Hackamore
http://www.hackamore.com