Old March 30th, 2004, 01:52 AM
John L

Default When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!!! ------ 2tDMpvDi

Two highly intelligent comments from Michael & Miquel, I would have
expected something a little better than that from Miquel.

Unfortunately on forums such as this, the truth is hard to define,
therefore hard to accept. I stand by my comments.

John L

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:01:32 GMT, Miguel Cruz wrote:

John L wrote:
Your obviously don't believe in the adage"it's better to shut your mouth &
be thought a fool, than open it & prove it". My profession involves
consultancies with both telcos & banks, & I'm quite aware of the
Corporations act. I don't believe it says anywhere in the act that
companies have to act immorally.

None of the companies I deal with have outsourced & all are showing higher
profits than their counterparts.

Uh huh.

miguel