Old March 30th, 2004, 02:09 AM
Miguel Cruz

Default When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!!! ------ 2tDMpvDi

John L wrote:
Miguel Cruz wrote:
John L wrote:
Your obviously don't believe in the adage"it's better to shut your mouth &
be thought a fool, than open it & prove it". My profession involves
consultancies with both telcos & banks, & I'm quite aware of the
Corporations act. I don't believe it says anywhere in the act that
companies have to act immorally.

None of the companies I deal with have outsourced & all are showing higher
profits than their counterparts.

Uh huh.

Two highly intelligent comments from Michael & Miquel, I would have
expected something a little better than that from Miquel.

Your assertion is very hard to believe, or if believed, to find relevant.

Assuming it is accurate, there are three reasonable possibilities:

1) You work with such a small proportion of companies - or outsourcing is so
rare in general - that any observed correlation is meaningless;

2) There is a causative relationship such that outsourcing results in
reduced profitability, and yet all these companies irrationally persist in
doing so; or

3) There is a causative relationship such that low profitability encourages
outsourcing, in which case it's irrelevant.

miguel