Old March 23rd, 2005, 05:40 PM
Tashi

out of curiosity what tour group are you going with?
when you say "ship" do you mean house boat or Faluca(a sail boat of sorts)
where in Europe are you from?
and what is your age group?
(I ask this because different age grps like different things) I went with a
tour also --Geckos--I didn't really like them but I used them for my
accomadations and transportation. They told me the tour would be made up of
people from all over the world.. they turned out to all be from
Australia/NZ.. and they were all 10yrs or so ynger than me, therefore, their
time was spent partying and smoking up while I just went on my own.

also, what is incld. in your tour? food? etc..

I can give you more answers soon... have to look up all my stuff.

--
"When one realizes that life is worthless
he either commits suicide or travels. ~ Edward Dahlberg
"Big_B" wrote in message

"dare 2nvme" wrote in message
the price of an excellent meal in a touristy rest. in 3-04 cost @ 50
lbs.= $9 US. that was a rare treat for me as i preferred mingling more
locally where the avg. price of a meal was 15lbs.=@$3

Oh, I definitely go for this second option! I though it would be more
expensive!
What about food on the market place/bazaar? Is it clean? I mean, can it be
trusted?