Old December 1st, 2017, 05:02 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ken Blake[_3_]

Default Dubrovnik Airport Taxi

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 00:12:37 -0800 (PST), Surreyman
wrote:

On Sunday, November 26, 2017 at 3:20:40 PM UTC, Ken Blake wrote:

My wife and I are going to arrive at the Dubrovnik airport and will
need to take a taxi to our hotel, I won't have any Kuna.

Do taxi drivers take credit cards? If not, will they take Euros, at a
reasonable exchange rate?

Or would I be best off getting Kuna from an ATM in the airport? Our
hotel is the Valamar Lacroma Resort, Iva Dulcica 34. About how much in
Kuna should I expect the ride to cost?

It's a short trip, maybe 30 minutes?
Kuna would be easiest.
I'd guess about 300 Kuna.
There's a cheaper bus service if you wanted that.

Thanks. I'd like to avoid getting Kuna if possible, since I would end
up with some left over that I wouldn't know what to do with (or else
convert them to Euros at the airport when I leave, at a loss.)

So, let me repeat my questions: Do taxi drivers take credit cards? If
not, will they take Euros, at a reasonable exchange rate?