Old April 26th, 2004, 07:44 AM
Rowani

Default Typical Muslim fascism

Heres some fact to correct your wrong fact.

"John Galt" wrote in message
om...
Islam is obviously an evil cult, just like nationalism and the
neo-conservatism of Geo. W. Bush. A pox on all their houses.

Islam is a beautiful religion. We beleieve in god, the prophets and the
hereafter. If you wish, I would be happy to tell you more about Islam.
Wouldnt harm you to learn true Islam teaching, not the distorted fact
propagated by the likes of you

Islam has made Malaysia poorer.....if not for the Chinese, the
bumiputra would be eating dirt.

Nah, we'll be 100% better off. The muslim Malay states in Malaya was already
rich and the centre of trade long before the anglo saxon began its crusade
and greedy colonial invasion in the 1940's. Not only your white ancestor rob
the Malay of their natural resources, they also create long lasting
divisional damage among races through unequal distribution of opportunity
(education, bussinesses).

The non Bumiputra was encourage by the British to migrate and brought in to
Malaya during british colonial era. Malaysia's development is definitely not
just the effort of one race but through the collaborative hardwork of all
Malaysian (irrespective of race, Malay, Chinese, Indian, Iban, Kadazan, Arab
etc).

Your rascist mind has been brainwash to stereotype Malay as lazy and stupid.
It mat be hard for you to swallow, but similiar to your race, there are many
hardworking and intelligent Malays and there are also the lazy and stupid
one. It may also pained you to know that with better environment and
exposure, the Malays are becoming as academically competent as the other
races. I see lots of Malay student (including my borther, my nieces and
nephews) with 7, 8,9 or10 A's in their exam.

The one good characteristic of Muslims is that they frequently commit
suicide.

Commiting suicide is against Islam. Whoever commit suicide will go to hell.
Those who commit sucide are not racticing the true teaching of Islam.

If you're not Malaysian, my advice is for you to concentrate on overcoming
discrimination in your country (ie. more ministers/MP/higher goverment
administrative post from other races and many more). If you're Malaysian,
try to learn to respect people from other ethnics. You dont have to be a
rascist just because other people are rascist.

Rowani