Old March 16th, 2014, 04:40 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.travel.air,misc.consumers
nam sak

Default MH370 - have they checked all passengers for flying experience, military service?

Doubt it but I am no expert. Best thing to do is wait for the
Malaysian Transport Minister to deny it. Then we'll know it's true.

On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 08:28:43 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
nam sak wrote:

You sound about as well informed as the Malaysians.

It had enough fuel to maybe get to India.

For Cuba or Mexico they would have needed a connecting flight.

Couldn't they go to Mexico and from there to Cuba. Maybe they didnt'
know that? Or maybe Mexico cooperated with the US and wouldn't let
them?

You mean you can't refuel a 777 in mid-flight? (grin)