Old February 4th, 2004, 11:12 PM
Cruising Chrissy

Default Cruise Review, or "Best of the Best": Radisson Seven Seas' Navigator

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 22:31:28 GMT, (CupCaked)
wrote:

I would disagree. There are not many alternatives to these luxury
lines and if the overall quality drops, where are these people going
to go if RSSC is in such dominance?

I guess this is what concerns me. We've tried a lot of different
lines over the years, although not ALL of them. We pretty much know
what we like. If what we like disappears or becomes just too far out
of our reach, what choices will we have?

I would agree with Ernie in this respect. The adjustments, by the very
nature of the luxury product, hopefully, can't be too severe. Look at

The new complaints about Seabourne. From what I can gather, they are
about this little frick or that little frack but, hell, they haven't
out up a colored slidey thing...yet.

Time tells all.

The Not So Fine Art Of Google - Go To Top Of Thread
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6