Old February 28th, 2009, 07:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

Default Cruise pricing based on passenger residence

"perlenbach" wrote

To be more specific, are you allowed to book a cruise for me if I live in
Belgium and, if so, would I pay the Belgian or the U.S. price?

Rules vary by cruise line and again by country. Since I have never had this
particular situation come up, I would have to check with the specific cruise
line to see what their policy is.

I have sold cruises to people in Germany, England, Turkey, Iraq and other
countries, but not Belgium.

I'm thinking you are trying to get around protectionist pricing that some
cruise line is offering Belgian travel agencies. If that is the case,
chance are that they won't allow me to make the booking.

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

Cruise Specials Weblog http://cruisemaster.typepad.com/my_weblog/

May 10, 2009 ALASKA http://www.cruisemaster.com/moagc4.htm