Old February 28th, 2009, 08:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff Gersten

Default Cruise pricing based on passenger residence

(George*Leppla) wrote:

"perlenbach" wrote

To be more specific, are you allowed to book
a cruise for me if I live in Belgium and, if so,
would I pay the Belgian or the U.S. price?

Rules vary by cruise line and again by
country. Since I have never had this particular
situation come up, I would have to check with
the specific cruise line to see what their policy
is.

I have sold cruises to people in Germany,
England, Turkey, Iraq and other countries, but
not Belgium.

Stop WAFFLING. Give him a straight answer.