Old March 1st, 2010, 03:58 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Default Cape Liberty

Bill wrote:

It really depends on what the hotel would charge for the overnight stay
and parking, wouldn't it? The pier is $20 a night, I think (maybe more
at this point). Especially if the hotel has an indoor garage, or will
shovel you out if it snows, it could be a better deal than paying to pay
at the pier.

I am pretty sure that hotels near the pier would not have indoor parking.

BTW I do assume they've solved the problem of the paint dots that people
were finding on their cars after returning from their cruise? That was a
few years ago.

Last I read about it on cruisecritic, it seemed to be an on and off
problem,, not a constant one.

sue