Old March 19th, 2010, 07:10 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Chris Blunt[_2_]

Default what to do for a day layover in Xining?

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 19:47:06 -0700, SMS
wrote:

Mr Quoc wrote:
We plan to arrive by train at 8am and fly out at 6pm. Is there luggage
storage at the railway station? Would it be better to get a day room
at a hotel near the station ( suggestions ) and then explore the
downtown area on foot. Are there opportunities to hire English
speaking taxis for a short drive? Need some ideas!! Thanks

The train station in Xining was torn down to make way for a factory
manufacturing metal belt buckles. You need to take a bus from Wuxi. The
airport was leveled to plant bok choy. You need to make other plans. I'd
suggest a trip to Tokyo to go to Disneyland.

Send email to to complain about this spammer.