Old March 12th, 2008, 08:08 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Harry

Default Favorite Airline?

On Mar 11, 2:36*pm, miki2008
wrote:
What is your favorite airline to fly on? Why do you like that airline so
much? In addition to your favorite airline, which airlines do you hate
and would not fly on every again?

--
miki2008

'Disney Vacation Rentals' (http://www.disney-vacationrentals.com)
'Hawaii Vacation Rentals' (http://www.hawaii-beach-vacationrentals.com)

'Greece Vacation Rentals' (http://www.greece-holiday-homes.com)

Top two that I have flown on would have to be Air New Zealand and
Qantas. Air NZ is amazing for long-haul flights. Best food I've ever
had on an airline. A very good AVOD system on all classes and the
staff are excellent. Very good legroom on economy. The premium economy
is good as well. Business class food, private cabin, large recline and
seat rest. The business premier is possibly the best business class
I've ever flown. A 1-2-1 seating configuration.

Qantas is good as well. Food is nice. Legroom not as much as others
but a good AVOD entertainment system as well. Their first class
lounges in Sydney and Melbourne are so nice you don't want to get on
the plane.

Both have very good lounges. In terms of domestic services. Qantas is
definetly better within NZ and Australia domestically.

American Airlines have to be the worst airline I've ever flown on.