Old September 12th, 2003, 09:15 AM
Howard Garland

Default The Food on Ships Thread (Ben Smith and Others)

Actually Celeste, I don't spend any time at all "analyzing" the table
manners of my dinner mates. I was simply providing an example to Ben
about how pax that I encountered on the Galaxy had changed over time. If
you did know me, however, I am pretty sure that you would not want me at
your dinner table

Celeste wrote:

Howard - I don't know you, but you are coming across as quite the snob. If
you are analyzing how I am dealing with my dinner roll each night, then I
hope I never share a dinner table with you.