Old November 22nd, 2003, 12:07 AM
Queen of Cruising

Default Key West T-shirt seller accused of overcharging couple

On 21 Nov 2003 15:15:33 -0800, (Murray
Lundberg) wrote:

Queen of Cruising wrote in message . ..
Who's prosecuting the Japs for selling us $.01 trinkets for $10 for
decades?

Who's locking up Yanks for being stupid enough to pay $10 for $.01 trinkets????

LOL

But that's not the point. The people getting prosecuted are the
Sellers not the Buyers in the OP thread.

"Key West T-shirt seller accused of overcharging couple"

Next time a TA tries to get me to pay a ridiculous amount more for a
cruise than say, Cruisequick, I guess I should be an American and pay
the surplus....and then seek to have them prosecuted.

Whatever happened to Caveat Emptor?