Old January 11th, 2006, 03:10 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Weekly Pass on Venice Vaporetto

Padraig Breathnach wrote:

"Ken Blake" wrote:

I've bought weekly passes before, but can't remember how it works.
If I buy a weekly pass, say at 5pm on Monday afternoon, is it good
until 5pm the following Monday, or is it good for seven calendar
days, Monday through Sunday?

With three-day passes, the period of validity commences when they are
first stamped (not when they are purchased, but when they are
time-stamped on boarding) and lasts for 72 hours.

I don't know about weekly passes -- I didn't even know they existed,
and my Actv booklet makes no mention of them.

I'm sure I bought weekly passes the last time I was there, about four years
ago.

But thanks for the info. I'm sure that the weekly pass, if it still exists,
works the same way as the 3-day.

--
Ken Blake
Please reply to the newsgroup