Old August 6th, 2011, 02:25 AM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.california,alt.atheism,alt.security.terrorism
jleigh

Default Gay man arrested after ejaculating during TSA pat-down

On 29 Jul 2011, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
posted some
:

"(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) http://www.TravelForPay.org"
wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 01:01:21 -0500,
"Zacharias Mulletstein" wrote:
"DCI" wrote:
( ` . Craig Chilton . ) http:// www.TravelForPay.org
wrote:

[ ... ]

Craig...

He never has anything worthwhile to say anyway.

And that, I suppose, explains your complete INABILITY to *refute*
ANY of the abundant FACTS that I provide in my posts which expose
bigoted agendas to have NOTHING going for them?

LOL!! Your ignorance is duly noted.

Count on bigots to WHINE a lots, in lieu of there being NO
*facts*
on their side with which to support their sociopathic agendas!

I *love* the sound of bigots self-destructing in the morning!

I'm not a bigot. I'm barely even white. And I have black and gay
friends and even an Asian friend so how can I be racist?

There is not a soul on the planet who isn't a racist to some degree.
Let's be clear that I'm not inferring that you are a racist, but you
have the potential. Whether you decide to exercise that potential is up
to you. There is always that person who manages to push the button and
turn you into a raving lunatic. That's justifiable racism.

Now regarding Craig Chilton's bigotry. There is no greater bigot on the
Internet than Craig Chilton at this time. Craig would glady sell your
soul to the devil if it would curry favor with homosexuals and sell one
of his crappy books.