Old December 6th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Bobby

It was actually about a month ago.

And my PC went down. Complete re-install needed so I lost all of my OE
files.

Thanks for the reply.

That's one long list of injections. Are they all necessary?

Bobby

"riverman" wrote in message

"Bobby" wrote in message
Can anyone advise me about the injections I need for travel to Kenya in
February from the UK?

We're going on holiday. One week beach and one week safari.

Thanks.

Bobby

Bobby: you asked this less than a week ago, and got a dozen replies
already. Get the range: typhoid, yellow fever (required), tetanus,
hepatitus A and B (better get started...these take time), measles mumps
rubella. Also, get some malaria meds and start on them as prescribed.
Nothing ruins a vacation faster than getting sick and dying right
afterwards.

--riverman