Old February 18th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Bjorn Olsson

wrote in message roups.com...
This Easter I am planning to fly to Vilnius, then take the train from
Vilnius to Minsk and then train from Minsk to St Petersburg. I am a
Norwegian Citizen and I know I will not need a visa for Litheunia.

My questions a

-If I have got it right - As long as my passport and visa is ok, I will
not need a returnticket on entry?

I have never been checked for a return ticket and I have never heard
of any requirement of a return ticket.

-Can my Russian and Bellarussian visas have overlapping periods of
validity?

I can't see why not.

-Do I have to decide upon what bordercrossings to use when I issue my
visas?

I have never specified the border crossing in my visa application.
They don't ask about it in the form.

Bjorn